Jump to content

KRO : Jobs improvement project


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, SonicBreno said:

Mystical Amplfication Scroll is still obtainable on kRO? i hope not

a didn't find any edit button im just gonna reply to myself

i'm curious about Mystical Amplification scrolls cause, if this item still obtainable on kRO, this item will buff every magic class too and will make warlock still on the same place in meta, making this change not exactly a "Warlock Improvement", it actually will create more distance from the other classes with way more spammability and element choose.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look I know you guys are all excited but please. Sigma is just a messenger, he isn't a part of the kro staff or anything. He's only relaying news that kro announces in their website and doesn't know a

- Jobs Improvement Bundle - 1. Rune Knight 1.1. Dragon Breath / Dragon Breath - Water - Improves base level modifier from (base level/150) to (base level/100). 1.2. Dragon Training

- Genetic (3rd) - The contents of Genetic third improvement as below :   1. Cart Cannon Increases the influence of Int in skill damage formula. Skill base damage will be incre

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, SonicBreno said:

a didn't find any edit button im just gonna reply to myself

i'm curious about Mystical Amplification scrolls cause, if this item still obtainable on kRO, this item will buff every magic class too and will make warlock still on the same place in meta, making this change not exactly a "Warlock Improvement", it actually will create more distance from the other classes with way more spammability and element choose.

You're right. 

Mystical Amplification Scroll still be sold in Cash Shop in KRO.

I have no idea what Gravity will do when this improvements arrive. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

They should at least retain the scroll as a one time buff while the High Wizard skill becomes a continuous buff. Is that even possible?

I was kind of expecting Gravity to make another skill for Warlock similar to MA but continuous buff since that is the trend with other classes.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kaitosyn said:

@Sigma is Dragon breath/Dragon breath water damage still not affected by %race/%size%/%atk/%longrange after this job improvement update?

Currently both Dragon Breath skills are affected by long ranged modifier only.

And no I can't foretell the changes that don't even arrive server.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 4:25 AM, Sigma said:

8.3. Varetyr Spear
- Improves damage formula, adjusts the influence of skill level, user's Int, Striking skill level and Endow Tornado skill level.

@Sigma Could you please let me know this skill formula ? how will it be different hmm

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Will Le said:

@Sigma Could you please let me know this skill formula ? how will it be different hmm

 

 

On 6/6/2020 at 11:29 AM, Sigma said:

I can't foretell the changes that don't even arrive server.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • mvp 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Look I know you guys are all excited but please. Sigma is just a messenger, he isn't a part of the kro staff or anything. He's only relaying news that kro announces in their website and doesn't know anything beyond that. Any further news will be relaid to us as they come, a little patience will go a long way. What we have now is all that is known to sigma, and to the kro players.

Edited by Sephylon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • mvp 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lazy Cat said:

hi @Sigma did new Mystical Amplification have duration?

7.2. Mystical Amplification
- Increases SP consumption to 80 based on level 10, reworks skill from one-time buff to continuous buff.
- Reduces magical amplification bonus to 50%.

If you want to know the exact duration, kro hasn't announced it, if you're asking about the old effect, the duration was 30 sec or until you used the next skill according to iro wiki

Edited by Sephylon
  • Like 1
  • mvp 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 4/29/2020 at 10:54 AM, Sigma said:

4. Blood Sucker

Reworks skill. Adds HP leech on physical attack to the user and party members for the certain duration.

Increases Blood Sucker Plant Seed consumption from 1 ea to 5 ea.

This skill can it only be used on one character?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 3:25 PM, Sigma said:

5. Guillotine Cross

5.1. Enchant Deadly Poison
- When reconnecting (moving to certain maps). The skill effect no longer be removed.

 

@Sigma Can you confirm on kRO if when switching weapons (from dagger to katar for example) is removing the EDP?

Some servers it is removed regardless, others only when you take off the main hand for a while (like, when switching from katar to shield and dagger)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zero Gin said:

@Sigma Can you confirm on kRO if when switching weapons (from dagger to katar for example) is removing the EDP?

Some servers it is removed regardless, others only when you take off the main hand for a while (like, when switching from katar to shield and dagger)

Yes it does from the latest testing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6.2. Triangle Shot
- - Improves damage formula. New damage formula : (230 x skill level)%Atk, improves base level modifier from (base level/120) to (base level/100).
 

Iirc triangle shoot will deal 2900% on 200 agi. Does the influence of agi still boost this skill?

Hope SC gonna be gut ( >.<)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KioDa said:

6.2. Triangle Shot
- - Improves damage formula. New damage formula : (230 x skill level)%Atk, improves base level modifier from (base level/120) to (base level/100).
 

Iirc triangle shoot will deal 2900% on 200 agi. Does the influence of agi still boost this skill?

Hope SC gonna be gut ( >.<)

adds cooldown by 0.35 seconds.

this alone kills any viability of the skill

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Limz said:

Hello sigma i want to ask something. about the new Dragon Breath. is Racial modifier or size modifier affect the damage? or still only long range modifier card ?

 

Only long ranged modifiers affects DB formula, asides of MaxSP & current HP

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2020 at 3:37 PM, KioDa said:

6.2. Triangle Shot
- - Improves damage formula. New damage formula : (230 x skill level)%Atk, improves base level modifier from (base level/120) to (base level/100).
 

Iirc triangle shoot will deal 2900% on 200 agi. Does the influence of agi still boost this skill?

Hope SC gonna be gut ( >.<)

I don't think the skill still have the AGI scaling, only the base scaling (230 x skill level)%Atk and the bonus from level. On a lvl 200 character, should be 4600%

23 hours ago, Sephylon said:

adds cooldown by 0.35 seconds.

this alone kills any viability of the skill

Not that much, this limits the spam per second, but removes the need for cast delay gear (not to mention the fact that the variable cast time was removed too), so the gear can go all to damage. With the new formula, is something like 13.800% per second, on a ranged skill that gets a lot of bonuses.

This skill will not be game breaking like Cross Impact, but will be very healthy for the SC gameplay. They lack any good skills on their own to do damage, and sometimes rely on other classes skills to do damage. Now they can do combos (Severe Rainstorm to proc Hawkeye, spam Triangle shot) or copy other classes supportive skills to complement them on this skill.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zero Gin said:

I don't think the skill still have the AGI scaling, only the base scaling (230 x skill level)%Atk and the bonus from level. On a lvl 200 character, should be 4600%

 

Its skill description from the July 22 changelog still mentions AGI scaling

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yasuo said:

 

Only long ranged modifiers affects DB formula, asides of MaxSP & current HP

are you sure about it ? is there source or something ?
because some renewal server I play there's size & race modifier are affect damage but some of server is only long range modifier. I just want to make sure because I confused

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...