Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Today
  2. Hey Sigma, sry for bumping old threads but, do you know these skills new damage formulas?
  3. Added Quest Item Changed Achievement Item Files
  4. Yesterday
  5. Added Item Changed Achievement LapineDdukddakBox Item Files
  6. Last week
  7. Added Quest Changed Item
  8. Sigma

    KRO cash items enchant

    Skill shadow set crafting Skill shadow set can be crafted by using Skill Shadow Set Combination Scroll. There're 6 types of Skill Shadow Set Combination Scroll for each part of shadow set. They can be obtained randomly from Kashua's secret box. Skill Shadow Weapon Combination Scroll give you 1 type of skill shadow weapon randomly. recipe - Shadowdecon 50 ea - Zelunium 50 ea Skill Shadow Shield Combination Scroll give you 1 type of skill shadow shield randomly. recipe - Shadowdecon 50 ea - Zelunium 50 ea Skill Shadow Pendant Combination Scroll give you 1 type of skill shadow pendant randomly. recipe - Shadowdecon 50 ea Skill Shadow Earring Combination Scroll give you 1 type of skill shadow earring randomly. recipe - Shadowdecon 50 ea Skill Shadow Shoes Combination Scroll give you 1 type of skill shadow shoes randomly. recipe - Zelunium 50 ea Skill Shadow Armor Combination Scroll give you 1 type of skill shadow armor randomly. recipe - Zelunium 50 ea source :
  9. Sigma

    KRO cash items enchant

    15. Skill shadow set Enchant Skill shadow set can be enchanted by using Skill Shadow Tome (physical) or Skill Shadow Tome (magical). Skill Shadow Tome (physical) Skill Shadow Tome (magical) Skill Shadow Tome (physical) and Skill Shadow Tome (magical) can be obtained randomly from Kashua's secret box. 1 enchants will be given randomly as following table. If you get unwanted enchants. You can re-enchant it as much as you want as long as you have Skill Shadow Tome (physical) or Skill Shadow Tome (magical) to process. The list of skill shadow set is in this thread :
  10. Sigma

    KRO cash items enchant

    14. Class shadow set Enchant Class shadow set can be enchanted by using Class Shadow Tome (physical) or Class Shadow Tome (magical). Class Shadow Tome (physical) Class Shadow Tome (magical) Class Shadow Tome (physical) and Class Shadow Tome (magical) can be obtained randomly from Kashua's secret box. 1 enchants will be given randomly as following table. If you get unwanted enchants. You can re-enchant it as much as you want as long as you have Class Shadow Tome (physical) or Class Shadow Tome (magical) to process. The list of class shadow set is in this thread :
  11. Sigma

    KRO cash items enchant

    13. Shadow gears Enchant All shadow gears except class shadow set can be enchanted by using Shadow Random Option Tooktak Box. Shadow Random Option Tooktak Box can be obtained randomly from Kashua's secret box. Shadow Random Option Tooktak Box The shadow gear that player want to enchant must have refine rate at least 7 to process. 1 enchants will be given randomly as following table. (Shadow gear won't lost refine rate when enchantment finishes) If you get unwanted enchants. You can re-enchant it as much as you want as long as you have Shadow Random Option Tooktak Box to process.
  12. Sigma

    KRO cash items enchant

    12. Temporal Armor Enchant There're 6 kinds of Temporal Armor. Splendid Swift Armor [1] Atk + 50. Increases attack speed (reduces delay after attack by 2%) per 3 refine rate. If refine rate is 7 or higher, ignores physical defense of Brute and Demon races by 30%. If refine rate is 9 or higher, increases physical damage against Brute and Demon race by 10%. If refine rate is 11 or higher, increases physical damage against wind and earth properties monster by 10%. When equipped with Temporal Agi Boots [1] or Modified Temporal Agi Boots [1], ASPD + 1. If the sum of refine rate is 21 or higher, ignores physical defense of Brute and Demon races by additional 20%. Class : Armor Defense : 120 Weight : 200 Required Level : 1 Usable Jobs : All Excellent Dexterous Armor [1] Atk + 50. Increases long ranged physical damage by 2% per 3 refine rate. If refine rate is 7 or higher, ignores physical defense of Brute and Demon races by 30%. If refine rate is 9 or higher, increases physical damage against Brute and Demon race by 10%. If refine rate is 11 or higher, increases physical damage against wind and earth properties monster by 10%. When equipped with Temporal Dex Boots [1] or Modified Temporal Dex Boots [1], Increases long ranged physical damage by 5%. If the sum of refine rate is 21 or higher, ignores physical defense of Brute and Demon races by additional 20%. Class : Armor Defense : 120 Weight : 200 Required Level : 1 Usable Jobs : All Unexpected Fortune Armor [1] Atk + 50. Increases critical damage by 2% per 3 refine rate. If refine rate is 7 or higher, ignores physical defense of Brute and Demon races by 30%. If refine rate is 9 or higher, increases physical damage against Brute and Demon race by 10%. If refine rate is 11 or higher, increases physical damage against wind and earth properties monster by 10%. When equipped with Temporal Luk Boots [1] or Modified Temporal Luk Boots [1], increases critical damage by 10%. If the sum of refine rate is 21 or higher, ignores physical defense of Brute and Demon races by additional 20%. Class : Armor Defense : 120 Weight : 200 Required Level : 1 Usable Jobs : All Strong Healthy Armor [1] Atk + 50. MaxHP + 2% per 3 refine rate. If refine rate is 7 or higher, ignores physical defense of Brute and Demon races by 30%. If refine rate is 9 or higher, increases physical damage against Brute and Demon race by 10%. If refine rate is 11 or higher, increases physical damage against wind and earth properties monster by 10%. When equipped with Temporal Vit Boots [1] or Modified Temporal Vit Boots [1], MaxHP + 10%. If the sum of refine rate is 21 or higher, ignores physical defense of Brute and Demon races by additional 20%. Class : Armor Defense : 120 Weight : 200 Required Level : 1 Usable Jobs : All Soaring Physical Armor [1] Atk + 50. Atk + 2% per 3 refine rate. If refine rate is 7 or higher, ignores physical defense of Brute and Demon races by 30%. If refine rate is 9 or higher, increases physical damage against Brute and Demon race by 10%. If refine rate is 11 or higher, increases physical damage against wind and earth properties monster by 10%. When equipped with Temporal Str Boots [1] or Modified Temporal Str Boots [1], Atk + 10%. If the sum of refine rate is 21 or higher, ignores physical defense of Brute and Demon races by additional 20%. Class : Armor Defense : 120 Weight : 200 Required Level : 1 Usable Jobs : All Robust Magical Armor [1] Matk + 50. Matk + 2% per 3 refine rate. If refine rate is 7 or higher, ignores magical defense of Brute and Demon races by 30%. If refine rate is 9 or higher, increases magical damage against Brute and Demon race by 10%. If refine rate is 11 or higher, increases magical damage against wind and earth properties monster by 10%. When equipped with Temporal Int Boots [1] or Modified Temporal Int Boots [1], Matk + 10%. If the sum of refine rate is 21 or higher, ignores magical defense of Brute and Demon races by additional 20%. Class : Armor Defense : 60 Weight : 90 Required Level : 1 Usable Jobs : All Temporal Armor can be enchanted by using Temporal Gem as enchant material. Temporal Gem can be bought at NPC with 1m zeny or 2 Kitty Silvervine Fruits. Temporal Gem 2 enchants will be given randomly as following table. If you get unwanted enchants. You can re-enchant it as much as you want as long as you have Temporal Gem to process.
  13. Added Robe Item Changed Achievement Item Files
  14. Discord Thoughtform Shoes Mdef + 10. MaxHP + 20%, MaxSP + 20%. If refine rate is 7 or higher, Flee + 50, ignores defense of all race monsters by 50%, If refine rate is 9 or higher, Flee + 50, ignores defense of all race monsters by 50%. When equipped with Wind Gale, increases Arrow Shower damage by 4% per 1 base level, increases Severe Rainstorm damage by 1% per 2 base level. When equipped with Sharp Star, increases Focused Arrow Strike damage by 1% per 1 base level, increases Double Strafe damage by 2% per 1 base level. When equipped with Falken Shooter, increases Blitz Beat damage by 2% per 1 base level, increases Warg Strike damage by 1% per 2 base level. When equipped with Hawkeye, Dex + 40, reduces delay after skill by 20%. Class: Shoes Defense: 12 Weight: 20 Required Level: 100 Usable Jobs: All Owl Baron Manteau [1] Mdef + 5. Int + 2. Attack speed + 10%. Atk + 6 and Matk + 6 per refine rate. If refine rate is 7 or higher, has a chance to gain attack speed + 10% for 30 seconds when dealing physical or magical damage. If refine rate is 9 or higher, has a chance to gain attack speed + 10% for 30 seconds when dealing physical or magical damage. If refine rate is 10, enables to use Lex Aeterna level 1, has a chance to gain attack speed + 20% for 30 seconds when dealing physical or magical damage. When equipped with Executioner card, reduces damage taken from large size monsters by 5%. If refine rate of Owl Baron Manteau is 8 or higher, increases physical and magical damage against large size monsters by 25%. When equipped with Ogretooth card, reduces damage taken from medium size monsters by 5%. If refine rate of Owl Baron Manteau is 8 or higher, increases physical and magical damage against medium size monsters by 25%. When equipped with Mysteltainn card, reduces damage taken from small size monsters by 5%. If refine rate of Owl Baron Manteau is 8 or higher, increases physical and magical damage against small size monsters by 25%. Class: Garment Defense: 5 Weight: 10 Required Level: 100 Usable Jobs: All Petal's Tail [1] ASPD + 1. Increases physical damage against boss monsters by 5%. Increases critical damage by 5%. Cri + 5 when dealing long ranged physical damage. When equipped with Squirrel Ears Hood Cap, If refine rate of Squirrel Ears Hood Cap is 6 or higher, ASPD + 1, increases physical damage against boss monsters by 10%, increases critical damage by 10%, Cri + 10 when dealing long ranged physical damage. If refine rate of Squirrel Ears Hood Cap is 8 or higher, ASPD + 1, increases physical damage against boss monsters by 15%, increases critical damage by 15%, Cri + 15 when dealing long ranged physical damage. Class: Accessory Defense: 3 Weight: 10 Required Level: 100 Required Jobs: All
  15. Added Quest Skill Item Efst Card Changed MsgStringTable Achievement Item Efst Files
  16. Added Item Card Changed Item Files
  17. Changed MsgStringTable Achievement Skill
  18. That is just base damage formula. The additional damage also be from shield weight, shield refine rate, user's base level, str and vit. Although I don't know the exact formula of mentioned factors.
  19. So, no Base lvl, no vit, no refine shield, just %atk? thx pal!
  20. Lucky items from September Kashua's Secret Box
  21. Ignis Cap [1] Atk + 20 per 2 refine rate. If refine rate is 7 or higher, reduces variable casting time by 10%. If refine rate is 9 or higher, increase long ranged physical damage by 15%. If refine rate is 11 or higher, increases physical damage against small and medium size enemies by 15%, reduces fixed casting time by 0.2 seconds. When equipped with Saphir Mace-OS, Atk + 30, increases Cart Cannon damage by 4% per 2 refine rate of weapon. When equipped with Virtual Bow-OS, reduces cooldown of Arrow Storm by 2.5 seconds, increases bow damage by 7% per 2 refine rate of weapon. When equipped with Blasti-OS, MaxHP + 5%, reduces physical and magical damage taken from small size enemies by 3% per 2 refine rate of weapon. Class: Headgear Defense: 0 Location: Upper Weight: 10 Required Level: 130 Usable Jobs: All Drooping Thanatos's Dolor [1] Increases physical and magical damage against holy and shadow property enemies, dragon and angel race monsters by 10% and additional 1% per 2 refine rate. MaxHP + 5%, MaxSP + 5%. If refine rate is 7 or higher, Atk + 5%, Matk + 5%. If refine rate is 9 or higher, reduces variable casting time by 10%. If refine rate is 11 or higher, reduces delay after skill by 15%. Class: Headgear Defense: 30 Location: Upper Weight: 10 Required Level: 1 Usable Jobs: All CD in Mouth Increases all property magical damage by 5%. Has a chance to auto-cast Soul Strike level 10 when dealing normal melee physical damage. When equipped with Old Parasol, Matk + 50, has a chance to auto-cast Gravitational Field level 3 when dealing normal melee physical damage. Class: Headgear Defense: 0 Location: Lower Weight: 20 Required Level: 10 Usable Jobs: All Thanatos's Maeror Mask Matk + 3%, increases magical damage against players by 10%. Class: Headgear Defense: 0 Location: Middle-Lower Weight: 10 Required Level: 99 Usable Jobs: All Thanatos's Despero Mask Atk + 3%, increases physical damage against players by 10%. Class: Headgear Defense: 0 Location: Middle-Lower Weight: 10 Required Level: 99 Usable Jobs: All Thanatos's Odium Mask MaxHP + 5%, reduces physical and magical damage taken from players by 5%. Class: Headgear Defense: 3 Location: Middle-Lower Weight: 10 Required Level: 99 Usable Jobs: All Elemental Boots [1] Increases Fire Bolt, Cold Bolt, Lightning Bolt and Earth Spike damage by 15% and additional 2% per refine rate. If refine rate is 7 or higher, Matk + 20. If refine rate is 9 or higher, Has a chance to gain Int + 70 and Matk + 10% for 5 seconds when dealing physical damage. If refine rate is 11 or higher, increases water, wind, earth and fire property magical damage by 10%. When equipped with Elemental Sword, ASPD + 2, Matk + 70, if refine rate of Elemental Sword is 10 or higher, increases all property magical damage by 10%. Class : Shoes Defense : 10 Weight : 10 Required Level : 99 Usable Jobs : All
  22. The new effects of Stat blessing enchants have been added. Str blessing Str + 10. Def + 25, Mdef + 3. Atk + 10%. When enchanted on Str Soutane, Atk + 5%, increases physical damage against all race monsters by 12%. Agi blessing Agi + 10. Def + 25, Mdef + 3. Increases long ranged physical damage by 10%. When enchanted on Agi Soutane, ASPD + 1, Perfect Hit + 5. Vit blessing Vit + 10. Def + 25, Mdef + 3. MaxHP + 10%, MaxSP + 10%. When enchanted on Vit Soutane, MaxHP + 5%, reduces delay after skill by 5%. Dex blessing Dex + 10. Def + 25, Mdef + 3. Reduces variable casting time by 10%, increases attack speed (reduces delay after attack by 10%) When enchanted on Dex Soutane, reduces fixed casting time by 0.3 seconds. Int blessing Int + 10. Def + 25, Mdef + 3. Matk + 10%. When enchanted on Int Soutane, reduces variable casting time by 10%, increases all property magical damage by 12%. Luk blessing Luk + 10. Def + 25, Mdef + 3. Increases critical damage by 15%. When enchanted on Luk Soutane, Cri + 10, increases physical damage against all size enemies by 12%.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...