KRO : Jobs improvement project

Sigma

How do think about Abyss Chaser now?
I hope Gravity rework Reproduce Skill that makes SC or SA can learn 1 more Soul-Linked Skill from Soul Reaper and Chaos Panic,Maelstrom allow to cast up to 3 circles unlike only 1 circle now....

Edited by zigzag

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, kaiser said:

mesiter at least got huge damage buffs but biolo... you can feel the lack of love 😭

1 hour ago, TheRealRG said:

I dont think Biolo needs more when the have a summon that doubles Cart Cannon Damage. But if they probably get a Cart Tornado buff thats a new viable build

Acidified Zone received a HUGE buff.

2000%Atk x 5 hit, scales with base level and POW.

I think it's comparable with CC in some case.

btw The skill catalyst make the skills barely used by Biolo.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sigma said:

That i wasnt able to read. Its good to know that there is atleast another option other than Cart Cannon

23 hours ago, Sigma said:

yes, it is a nice buff for those skills but as you mention, the price to use it is high, very

On 9/25/2021 at 11:23 PM, TheRealRG said:

I dont think Biolo needs more when the have a summon that doubles Cart Cannon Damage. But if they probably get a Cart Tornado buff thats a new viable build

an increase in range and a confirmation on golem removing/reducing skill delay for CC would be enough tbh, maybe an increase on whole protection duration or a reduction on mats needed to craft would had been nice too

Edited by kaiser

On 9/25/2021 at 9:44 PM, kaiser said:

mesiter at least got huge damage buffs but biolo... you can feel the lack of love 😭

Biolo always had huge damage buff. Dieter which gives extreme amount of E.ATK + now it gives 15 PATK. Hell tree with 20% long range bonus. For Dieter buffs you don't even need to be 4th Job. ABR Infinity consumes 2x more AP then Hell tree and doesnt even give 10 atk 😂. Prior to update CC did 70% more dmg then Arm cannon and was way faster. Now the difference is reduced. CC still does 10 - 20% more dmg then Arm cannon. Meister is nothing but a weaker version of Biolo with cheaper ingredients. Good for newbies maybe. But once you have the zeny, Biolo can beat the shit out of Meister.

• 2 weeks later...

@SigmaI have heard that there is another patch stating that on Imperial guard's Shield mastery skill, The skills Shield Chain, Shield Press, and Earth drive (2000%/4100%3750%) would now gain the damage increase with the influence of Shield Mastery without having to trigger Shield Shooting effect. I think its in a patch note somewhere. is this true? would love to have an update on this matter

On 11/3/2021 at 7:26 AM, TheRealRG said:

@SigmaI have heard that there is another patch stating that on Imperial guard's Shield mastery skill, The skills Shield Chain, Shield Press, and Earth drive (2000%/4100%3750%) would now gain the damage increase with the influence of Shield Mastery without having to trigger Shield Shooting effect. I think its in a patch note somewhere. is this true? would love to have an update on this matter

check the page 11 on this thread

On 11/9/2021 at 11:38 PM, Sephylon said:

check the page 11 on this thread

Hi Ive already checked it and I could not find it thats why I asked again maybe I have missed it so can you link it to me?

The buffs are supposed to be permanent to those skills and not to be triggered via Shield Shooting

1 minute ago, Sephylon said:

where did you hear that from? Afik the only buffs to shield press was that and when they buffed its level to 10, while shield chain only got the range buff + shield shooting buff.

A few sources who played KRO told me I really couldn't believe thats why I asked here for confirmation

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 8:23 PM, Sigma said:

5.2. Savage Impact
- Removes "cloaking" condition requirement.

I saw a vid where if you use "Savage Impact" under "Cloaking" (Not Exceed Cloaking), there's no change in damage but you didn't lose the cloaking status. Is this true? Thank you

Here's the vid

Edited by Revenant

8 hours ago, Revenant said:

I saw a vid where if you use "Savage Impact" under "Cloaking" (Not Exceed Cloaking), there's no change in damage but you didn't lose the cloaking status. Is this true? Thank you

Here's the vid

Sorry. this is private server.

• 3 weeks later...

1.6. Dragonic Aura
- Upon learning Dragonic Aura, P.Atk and POW will increase the influence of Dragon Training skill on Dragon Breath and Dragon Breath - Water damage.

How the P.Atk and POW affected Dragon Breath/Water? Do you have the new formula?

3 hours ago, Tristan said:

Hey, Sigma!

Can Psychic wave overlap? I just couldn't find that information around btw.

Yes. It does, as always. 

You can look into auto-spell Shadow Chaser who can proc Psychic Wave on normal attack.

• 3 weeks later...