KRO : Expanded classes 185 level expansion and skills balance

Sigma

Hi @Sigma! You have any info about Union of the Sun, Moon and Stars from Star Gladiator making all skills from Taekwon/Star Gladiator/Star Emperor being able to do critical damage? I've seen a kRO player talking about this change, but looks like the description in the skill is outdated, is it a bug or is intended? Thank you in advance!

2 hours ago, NekoRuri said:

Hi @Sigma! You have any info about Union of the Sun, Moon and Stars from Star Gladiator making all skills from Taekwon/Star Gladiator/Star Emperor being able to do critical damage? I've seen a kRO player talking about this change, but looks like the description in the skill is outdated, is it a bug or is intended? Thank you in advance!

I've heard this info few days ago and did testing on some server such as KRO, IRO.

Look like Union "always" applies critical damage with 100% chance to all damage done by Star Gladiator themselves in the first place since pre-renewal. 

On pre-renewal patch. Critical applied perfect hit and ignored target defense, match the description of skill.

On renewal patch. Critical has been changed as it does nowadays. 

This change applied to Union as well.

But the skill description doesn't be changed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sigma said:

I've heard this info few days ago and did testing on some server such as KRO, IRO.

Look like Union "always" applies critical damage with 100% chance to all damage done by Star Gladiator themselves in the first place since pre-renewal. 

On pre-renewal patch. Critical applied perfect hit and ignored target defense, match the description of skill.

On renewal patch. Critical has been changed as it does nowadays. 

This change applied to Union as well.

But the skill description doesn't be changed. 

This is very informative, thank you very much!!

• Sigma changed the title to KRO : Expanded classes 185 level expansion and skills balance
  • 1 year later...