Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Shield Press MAX Lv : 5 Skill Requirement : Smite 3 Skill Form : Active / Damage Description : Strikes a target with a shield and stuns the target. The damage is influenced by shield weight, refine rate, and the caster's status. A shield is required to cast this skill. [Lv 1] : Chance to [Stun] 38% [Lv 2] : Chance to [Stun] 46% [Lv 3] : Chance to [Stun] 54% [Lv 4] : Chance to [Stun] 62% [Lv 5] : Chance to [Stun] 70%