I would like to report something weird in the Items API, I used to make a Item call like this:
But then suddenly 2 days ago I believe it stopped working, so I was here debugging and removing the server parameter or replacing the value by kRO it works, so I guess at least with bRO is not working anymore, FYI I get this error:
So I tried to specify the languague in order to get item descriptions in portuguese with the Accept-Language header set to pt-BR but it doesn't work either, it always give me english description.
We use DivinePride API in a Discord Bot exclusive for my guild, I really would like to have that back working. Thank you so much!