Hell Plant

Bomber

Question

Dear Sir @Sigma

Having read many sources, some say Hell Plant is special type skill and some say it’s Magic type skill but irreducible by both hard and soft MDEF and can pierce through golden thief bug wearer. I have played RO. During WoE, I tried to use hell plant to who was expected to wear GTB, but it missed. Could you please help me and give me some clarification?

Thank you very much, sir

Best regards

Edited by Bomber

4 answers to this question

@Sigma one additional information, the source says it can’t hit ghost property enemies. However, I have tested in PvP with friends wearing ghost armor, but it can hit btw while the damage was reduced by 30% and additional 30% on Energy Coat users. In contrast, it produced full damage against radric and deviling.

I can figure it out why TT.

Edited by Bomber

4 hours ago, Bomber said:

@Sigma one additional information, the source says it can’t hit ghost property enemies. However, I have tested in PvP with friends wearing ghost armor, but it can hit btw while the damage was reduced by 30% and additional 30% on Energy Coat users. In contrast, it produced full damage against radric and deviling.

I can figure it out why TT.

Look like hell plant is magical damage that its damage can't be reduced by %reduction but can be reduced by elemental weakness.