Finally wind hawk can use owl again.

New stat point system

- Power

- Stamina

- Wisdown

- Spl?

- Concentration

- Critical (again?)

I wonder if stamina has something to do with stamina system.

1333830678_4thsata.png.fcd6128cdf723ce6b42e1b0cb2d1a9ba.png

Skills name taken from the video

Dragon Knight
Servant Weapon
Servant Weapon - Sign
Dragonic Auror
Servant Weapon - Phantom

Meister
Attack Device Activation
Rush Quake

Archmage
Soul Vulcan Strike
Climax
Mystery Illusion
Rain of Crystal
Floral Flare Lord

Wind Hawk
Gale Storm
Calamity Gale
Crescive Bolt

Cardinal
Mediale Votum
Pneumaticus Procella
Benedictum
Plamen
Arbitrium

Shadow Cross
Dancing Knife
Savage Impact
Impact Crater

• Thanks 1

Nice work, @Dia n' @Sigma

Thank you for sharing this information with us

120/100/100/70/100/107 in "base" status

this is a lot!

I know that everything can change until launch, but do you know if a number of status points have been released that we will have at level 250?

If they want to keep each class specific they have to rework entire job 3 skills (it won't happen). Many job 3 take over others class role. Rune knight replace wizard precast, Sorcerer have better magic than warlock, etc. They should add more buff and passive skill. Job 3 have very few passive skill. Some example:

- One hand quicken can be use without spirit.

- Gx should have fastest walking speed, not genetic.

- Ranger should have further zoom, they gave it to sitting taekwon instead.

- Treat mado as normal ride like peco.

- Upgrade armor skill.

- Royal guard should be the best tanker, not sura (it already broken since job 2).

So stat for attacker class is a lot of power, some concentration, decent creative.

I believe they haven't spend all stats point yet. Calculate with https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ekomersial.rocalc it possible to do 6 100 stats on level 200 and still 317 points left. Level 250 will make 6 100 stats common. Build will become even more boring. Its already broken since gravity implemen stupidly costly stat over 100. Imho they should increase max stat point to 250 and keep the cost linear. It will make builds more specific like prerenewal.

7 hours ago, Silf said:

If they want to keep each class specific they have to rework entire job 3 skills (it won't happen). Many job 3 take over others class role. Rune knight replace wizard precast, Sorcerer have better magic than warlock, etc. They should add more buff and passive skill. Job 3 have very few passive skill. Some example:

- Upgrade armor skill.

- Royal guard should be the best tanker, not sura (it already broken since job 2).

So stat for attacker class is a lot of power, some concentration, decent creative.

I believe they haven't spend all stats point yet. Calculate with https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ekomersial.rocalc it possible to do 6 100 stats on level 200 and still 317 points left. Level 250 will make 6 100 stats common. Build will become even more boring. Its already broken since gravity implemen stupidly costly stat over 100. Imho they should increase max stat point to 250 and keep the cost linear. It will make builds more specific like prerenewal.

Are you talking in pvp?

On 5/28/2020 at 10:01 PM, Silf said:

- Upgrade armor skill.

I believe this is true, specially in IRo /some server also/ madogears cant use the skill of merchant / blacksmith / mastersmith, and the Lava Flow skill cant be used on madogear,
I wish that before they release the 4th jobs, 3rd job should be fixed.

iro is waaaaaaay behind kro. Case and point:

Madogear characteristic adjustment.

Madogear will be adjusted as following list

1. Madogear won't receive healing from any recovery skills other than Repair.

2. Madogear movement speed can't be increased or decreased by anymeans other than Acceleration. (That means Madogear will immune to all slow debuffs, includes curse status)

3. Madogear will immune to stripping accessory.

Adds available skills for Madogear.
--> Vending, Item Appraisal, Change Cart, Change Cart 2, Cart Revolution, Mammonite, Crazy Uproar, Cart Boost, Repair Weapon, Shattering Strike, Upgrade Weapon, Hammer Fall, Adrenaline Rush, Advanced Adrenaline Rush, Weapon Perfection, Power Maximize, Power Thrust, Maximum Power Thrust, High Speed Cart Ram, Lava Flow.

from the 1st page of this
I'd wager i'd be 3020 before they even get this patch XD

Edited by Sephylon

I'm a bit worried about the mage class. Wizards are the first and original elemental master. They use elemental magic to deal massive aoe damage. On the hand, Sages study magic (hence, Professor/Scholar) and use them to their advantage and place opponents at a disadvantage. I'm worried about naming them "Elemental Master". It might create confusion. ROM has better job distinction in Arcane Master & Chronomancer. AM skills are mostly what the Wizard class is about while Chrono has space & time (neutral element) magic damage, debuff, and disable.

I just hope developers won't messed up the Warlock class the same way they did when Renewal started. 😓😓😓

19 hours ago, meistergreen said:

I'm a bit worried about the mage class. Wizards are the first and original elemental master. They use elemental magic to deal massive aoe damage. On the hand, Sages study magic (hence, Professor/Scholar) and use them to their advantage and place opponents at a disadvantage. I'm worried about naming them "Elemental Master". It might create confusion. ROM has better job distinction in Arcane Master & Chronomancer. AM skills are mostly what the Wizard class is about while Chrono has space & time (neutral element) magic damage, debuff, and disable.

I just hope developers won't messed up the Warlock class the same way they did when Renewal started. 😓😓😓

The elemental there most likely (at least I hope) refers to the elemental system, not like, 4 elements mastery

• Like 1

some skills in bRO update

(names only)

Dragon Knight

DK_SERVANTWEAPON

DK_SERVANTWEAPON_ATK

DK_SERVANT_W_SIGN

DK_SERVANT_W_PHANTOM

DK_SERVANT_W_DEMOL

DK_CHARGINGPIERCE

DK_TWOHANDDEF

DK_HACKANDSLASHER

DK_HACKANDSLASHER_ATK

DK_DRAGONIC_AURA

DK_MADNESS_CRUSHER

DK_VIGOR

DK_STORMSLASH

Arch Mage

AG_DEADLY_PROJECTION

AG_DESTRUCTIVE_HURRICANE

AG_RAIN_OF_CRYSTAL

AG_MYSTERY_ILLUSION

AG_VIOLENT_QUAKE

AG_VIOLENT_QUAKE_ATK

AG_SOUL_VC_STRIKE

AG_STRANTUM_TREMOR

AG_ALL_BLOOM

AG_ALL_BLOOM_ATK

AG_ALL_BLOOM_ATK2

AG_CRYSTAL_IMPACT

AG_CRYSTAL_IMPACT_ATK

AG_TORNADO_STORM

AG_TWOHANDSTAFF

AG_FLORAL_FLARE_ROAD

AG_ASTRAL_STRIKE

AG_ASTRAL_STRIKE_ATK

AG_CLIMAX

AG_ROCK_DOWN

AG_STORM_CANNON

AG_CRIMSON_ARROW

AG_CRIMSON_ARROW_ATK

AG_FROZEN_SLASH

Inquisitor

IQ_POWERFUL_FAITH

IQ_FIRM_FAITH

IQ_WILL_OF_FAITH

IQ_OLEUM_SANCTUM

IQ_SINCERE_FAITH

IQ_MASSIVE_F_BLASTER

IQ_EXPOSION_BLASTER

IQ_FIRST_BRAND

IQ_FIRST_FAITH_POWER

IQ_JUDGE

IQ_SECOND_FLAME

IQ_SECOND_FAITH

IQ_SECOND_JUDGEMENT

IQ_THIRD_PUNISH

IQ_THIRD_FLAME_BOMB

IQ_THIRD_CONSECRATION

IQ_THIRD_EXOR_FLAME

Imperial Guard

IG_GUARD_STANCE

IG_GUARDIAN_SHIELD

IG_REBOUND_SHIELD

IG_SHIELD_MASTERY

IG_SPEAR_SWORD_M

IG_ATTACK_STANCE

IG_ULTIMATE_SACRIFICE

IG_HOLY_SHIELD

IG_GRAND_JUDGEMENT

IG_JUDGEMENT_CROSS

IG_SHIELD_SHOOTING

IG_OVERSLASH

IG_CROSS_RAIN

Cardial

CD_REPARATIO

CD_MEDIALE_VOTUM

CD_MACE_BOOK_M

CD_ARGUTUS_VITA

CD_ARGUTUS_TELUM

CD_ARBITRIUM

CD_ARBITRIUM_ATK

CD_PRESENS_ACIES

CD_FIDUS_ANIMUS

CD_EFFLIGO

CD_COMPETENTIA

CD_PNEUMATICUS_PROCELLA

CD_DILECTIO_HEAL

CD_RELIGIO

CD_BENEDICTUM

CD_PETITIO

CD_FRAMEN

Shadow Cross

SHC_SHADOW_EXCEED

SHC_DANCING_KNIFE

SHC_SAVAGE_IMPACT

SHC_SHADOW_SENSE

SHC_ETERNAL_SLASH

SHC_POTENT_VENOM

SHC_SHADOW_STAB

SHC_IMPACT_CRATER

SHC_ENCHANTING_SHADOW

SHC_FATAL_SHADOW_CROW

Wind Hawk

WH_ADVANCED_TRAP

WH_WIND_SIGN

WH_NATUREFRIENDLY

WH_HAWKRUSH

WH_HAWK_M

WH_CALAMITYGALE

WH_HAWKBOOMERANG

WH_GALESTORM

WH_DEEPBLINDTRAP

WH_SOLIDTRAP

WH_SWIFTTRAP

WH_CRESCIVE_BOLT

WH_FLAMETRAP

Biolo

BO_BIONIC_PHARMACY

BO_BIONICS_M

BO_THE_WHOLE_PROTECTION

BO_ADVANCE_PROTECTION

BO_ACIDIFIED_ZONE_WATER

BO_ACIDIFIED_ZONE_GROUND

BO_ACIDIFIED_ZONE_WIND

BO_ACIDIFIED_ZONE_FIRE

BO_WOODENWARRIOR

BO_WOODEN_FAIRY

BO_CREEPER

BO_RESEARCHREPORT

BO_HELLTREE

Troubadour/Trouvere

TR_STAGE_MANNER

TR_RETROSPECTION

TR_MYSTIC_SYMPHONY

TR_KVASIR_SONATA

TR_ROSEBLOSSOM

TR_ROSEBLOSSOM_ATK

TR_RHYTHMSHOOTING

TR_METALIC_FURY

TR_SOUNDBLEND

TR_GEF_NOCTURN

TR_ROKI_CAPRICCIO

TR_AIN_RHAPSODY

TR_MUSICAL_INTERLUDE

TR_JAWAII_SERENADE

TR_NIPELHEIM_REQUIEM

TR_PRON_MARCH

nothing for the classes below yet

Meister
Elemental Master
Abyss Chaser

Gravity logic:

Let's disable movement skill like backslide on woe so people don't reach emperium easily.

Sura: let them use snap so they can move anywhere like god.

Sura is ontouchable by melee with snap. Range? They have pneuma. Oh wait, let's give them lightning walk so they are untouchable on the go.

Royal guard: I am tanker and supposed to have reflect.

Sura: let's give them strongest reflect skill.

Royal guard: must have elite equipments to reach 50% reduction.

Sura: let's give them 90% reduction naked.

Shadow chaser: supposed to be best disabler class. Masquerade is single target, melee, have cast time and chance to success.

Sura: let's give them aoe disable with no cast time and 100% success rate.

Ranger: have strong aoe attack. Let's make the shieldless job even more squishy with no slot white wing manteau. Glass cannon.

Sura: strong attack, aoe attack. Let's make them have hp as much as swordman class. Tank cannon.

Look sura wearing tao gunka card carded armor, let's freeze them. Gentle touch cure, surprise mtfckr. The only class that can cast skill on frozen.

Snap is the worst problem. Gravity need to hit hard with nerf hammer like dota nerfing dagger of escape with cooldown and disable on hit.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 9 months later...
On 6/9/2020 at 9:49 AM, Silf said:

Gravity logic:

Let's disable movement skill like backslide on woe so people don't reach emperium easily.

Sura: let them use snap so they can move anywhere like god.

Sura is ontouchable by melee with snap. Range? They have pneuma. Oh wait, let's give them lightning walk so they are untouchable on the go.

Royal guard: I am tanker and supposed to have reflect.

Sura: let's give them strongest reflect skill.

Royal guard: must have elite equipments to reach 50% reduction.

Sura: let's give them 90% reduction naked.

Shadow chaser: supposed to be best disabler class. Masquerade is single target, melee, have cast time and chance to success.

Sura: let's give them aoe disable with no cast time and 100% success rate.

Ranger: have strong aoe attack. Let's make the shieldless job even more squishy with no slot white wing manteau. Glass cannon.

Sura: strong attack, aoe attack. Let's make them have hp as much as swordman class. Tank cannon.

Look sura wearing tao gunka card carded armor, let's freeze them. Gentle touch cure, surprise mtfckr. The only class that can cast skill on frozen.

Snap is the worst problem. Gravity need to hit hard with nerf hammer like dota nerfing dagger of escape with cooldown and disable on hit.

This is why i left ro when they rebalnce other class yet shura is still godlike with 2 skills that can literally insta kills namely asura strike and hells gate.

Note: this are the changes they made before i left iro

Reflect shield nerf from 100% reflect to 80% of royal guards - the only way to counter shuras heavy damage and let them think twice to attack RG

Removal of warg bites ability to snare effect/stasis effect. Again another move that let rangers grow in pvp but they just killed the entire population of rangers by letting them use skills even at warg bite state even shuras cant use any skill when hit

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Ganuuk said:

Do you have any info on how this crit dmg rate influence on the base crit dmg? like mult or additively?

1  C.Rate will add the value of base cri multiplier (1.4) by 0.01.

EX : 10 C.Rate will increase base cri multiplier from 1.4 to 1.5

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...