Lord Seyren is Human

martim

Hello everyone,

This is my first post in Divine Pride, and I don't know if here is the ideal place for sharing this information. If not, my apologies.

I would like to report that in the bRO server the slave Lord Sayren is Human, not Demon, as written in the Divine Pride database (https://www.divine-pride.net/database/monster/1640/lorde-seyren-slave). I have a picture proving my point in attachment. Also, I recorded a replay and I can send it here if needed.

Could some adm change the description of slave Lord Sayren? As Divine Pride is the best database for bRO, this error has confused a lot of players in the server.

Also, I think that the race of MVP Lord Seyren, MVP Eremes, slave Eremes and slave Gertie are also wrong. Their race is written as Demon in Divine Pride's database but according to other bRO databases (oficial bRO database, Ragnaplace and even kRO database) these monsters are Human. Could this be checked? If not, could at least the slave Seyren race's description be changed in bRO's database?

Please let me know if this is the ideal place to ask for this change.

Thanks a lot,
Martim

slave_Sayren.jpg

I got different database sources (16.1, 16.2). In my latest updates all Seyrens (B_SEYREN, SEYREN, G_SEYREN) are Demon. In my old source (14.2) B_SEYREN and G_SEYREN are Human, just SEYREN is Demon.

I will change it for now but I guess I need to find more information :) What episode is currently on bRO?

Hi Dia,

Thanks a lot for your attention!

Currently bRO is in the 16.1 episode, the one of Royal Banquet (source: https://browiki.org/wiki/Episódios). 

If I am not mistaken, in the kRO database B_SEYREN and B_EREMES are humanoid too (인간형). (Obs: it is necessary to use a VPN to access kRO's database.)

Maybe B_SEYREN and B_EREMES are demon monsters in iRO's database but humanoids in bRO's and kRO's?

If I am able to use the skill Sense in G_EREMES ou B_EREMES, I am going to report the results here too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to organize everything, I made a table resuming all the information I got from different (bRO’s) databases for the monsters that could be demon for at least one form. 

Now it is only missing to me to measure B_SEYREN and B_EREMES, but I strongly believe that they are Human, in e with the data in the table.

In resume:

In Divine Pride this 5 monsters were listed as Demons, but are human in all other bRO’s databases:

- B_EREMES, G_EREMES; 

- B_SEYREN; G_SEYREN (already changed in Divine Pride)

- G_GERTIE;

63BFE59D-5904-41F1-87CD-FA1730F8E68C.jpeg

Edited by martim
One mistake: G_CHEN is right in all databases
  • mvp 1

I know those mobs are human on iRO and bRO. I don't need a proof for that. But like I said, I want to stick to the official data I got and iRO and bRO will most likely get that update anytime in the future as well.