Asura Build Idea's

KaiaKaito

Hey all

Asura is my most favorit build of all times, and im building that atm (I dont name the Server for now).
People showed me some crazy 20M Solo Asura Gifs (From kRo) and I was curios how they did that number. No one knows the new formular and I tried really hard for only 5M Dmg each (solo ofc). Even searching for that didn't helped.

I know here are some experts who know the reason or have maybe good points where to Start.
Here my current build:

Full Illusion Morph Set:
Headgear on +11 with Double Power Nice Enchant and Carat Card,
Garment with Int and Str Enchant and Brown Rat Card,
Accesory's with Sp+Int as Enchant and the Buffalo Card Combo

Monocle with Incubus Card
Scarlet Rose
+9 Illusion Armor A  Double Power and Mankukulam Card
+9Illusion Legs B with Double Mental and Abonded Teddy Card
Weapon +15 Vicious Mind Knuckle White Knight Card and No Size Penalty, 17%Boss Dmg and 17 Atk
+4 Mad Bunny Shield with Khalitzburg Knight Card

I hope some of you can give me some nice informations what the right way is to improve my Damage or haveing an idea how the new formular works 

Greetings
KaiaKaito

Ps:
Im sorry for my bad english, its not my main language :/

1 hour ago, KaiaKaito said:

The Buff List is insane and he got Dark Claw+Lex. Still is the question how hard he hits normaly without the 2 Skills and how he get that much from Eq?

he's korean and don't answer nobody. no one has idea what set he's using...but to hit 22k sp should be at least morph set. he's solo average sp should be 16k sp and he's asura around 30m. 

Yet people say  asura can hit 300~400m. But no one show a video about it.

Meteor strike, claw, lex, dancer and oboro can improve asura dmg.

5 minutes ago, quantco said:

he's korean and don't answer nobody. no one has idea what set he's using...but to hit 22k sp should be at least morph set. he's solo average sp should be 16k sp and he's asura around 30m. 

Yet people say  asura can hit 300~400m. But no one show a video about it.

Meteor strike, claw, lex, dancer and oboro can improve asura dmg.

Thats true, and I saw already an Gif with 20m Asura alone. Sadly I cant speak korea and ask player from kro how they do that and what iteams they got fot that. My Eq (which I told) got close to 10k Sp with SP Increase+Vitata.
This question is actually harder to answer than I thought...

On 2/8/2020 at 2:42 PM, quantco said:

how the fuck hit that hard?

He was using the Battle Chant buffs, so +20 all stats, double attack, double SP, and Gypsy's Kiss, surely he is with a Lady Tanee card, that explains the  22k SP, and as Kaia said earlier, Dark Claw + Lex is insane to boost the damage

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 9:43 AM, Zero Gin said:

He was using the Battle Chant buffs, so +20 all stats, double attack, double SP, and Gypsy's Kiss, surely he is with a Lady Tanee card, that explains the  22k SP, and as Kaia said earlier, Dark Claw + Lex is insane to boost the damage

pretty sure he's using tanee. but why his hp is so high? 

On 2/20/2020 at 11:14 PM, quantco said:

pretty sure he's using tanee. but why his hp is so high? 

I believe he's using a Tao Gunka Card, Battle Chant effects (+20 all stats, double HP), and the base 185 level helps him get that much HP, even with Tanee's HP penalty

I figured out how to replicate the video.

He's using ab buffs, Wanderer SP, Paladin Gospel with double HP, double SP and probable improve atk.

after he get the desired buffs from gospel he does gx claw, and ab lex.

I was really lost because I did'nt new about this ability gospel. So i tried ab bufs, paladin gospel and could get 18m sp and hit 24m asura damage.

Gospel is the key to improve that much dmg. with a messy work from 3 acc i got 80m dmg. very close to 101m.

I know is possible to hit 300k+ dmg.

All this is just for fun, asura is not a good dps and any Gx can hit harder.

@KaiaKaito

I'm playing in Shining Moon Hellheim server, that just follow kro items. I'm going to list the actual gears with the perfect enchants for asura  strike.

+12 Old Blazing Soul [1] Or Illusion Hot-blooded Headband [1] with str enchant. Rigid Earth Deleter Card

Victorious Wing Ears [1] maxSP +100/maxSP +2%  Willow Card

Scarlet Rose

+12 Str Soutane [1] Str Blessing SP+150 SP+150  Mangkukulam Card

+12 Purified Knight's Shield [1] MaxSP+200 MaxSP+200 Nullify Weapon's size penality

+12 Temporal Str Boots [1] Lady Tanee Card Bear's Power Fs7

+12 Temporal Str Manteau [1] MaxSP+1000 Rockridge Cramp Card 

+12~+15 Safety Knuckle [2] maybe Bright Pendulum [2] Corrupted Wanderer Card

King Schmidt's Strong Insignia [1] Strong Fs7 int+5 Gigantes Card or Roaming Spellbook Card

Hurt Mind [1] int+9 maybe Illusion Morpheus's Ring [1] SP+75 SP+75 Cowraiders Class 2 Card or Roaming Spellbook Card

-------------------------------------------#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top head costume with Champion Stone (Upper)

mid costume with INT Exchange Stone(Middle)

low costume with Magic Stone (Lower)

+10Perfect Size Shadow Armor SP+100

+10Perfect Size Shadow Weapon SP+100

+10Immune Athena Shadow Shield SP+100

+10 Hard Champion Shadow Shoes SP+100

+10 Almighty Shadow Pendant SP+100

+10 Almighty Shadow Earring SP+100

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 2:38 AM, quantco said:

@KaiaKaito

I'm playing in Shining Moon Hellheim server, that just follow kro items. I'm going to list the actual gears with the perfect enchants for asura  strike.

+12 Old Blazing Soul [1] Or Illusion Hot-blooded Headband [1] with str enchant. Rigid Earth Deleter Card

Victorious Wing Ears [1] maxSP +100/maxSP +2%  Willow Card

Scarlet Rose

+12 Str Soutane [1] Str Blessing SP+150 SP+150  Mangkukulam Card

+12 Purified Knight's Shield [1] MaxSP+200 MaxSP+200 Nullify Weapon's size penality

+12 Temporal Str Boots [1] Lady Tanee Card Bear's Power Fs7

+12 Temporal Str Manteau [1] MaxSP+1000 Rockridge Cramp Card 

+12~+15 Safety Knuckle [2] maybe Bright Pendulum [2] Corrupted Wanderer Card

King Schmidt's Strong Insignia [1] Strong Fs7 int+5 Gigantes Card or Roaming Spellbook Card

Hurt Mind [1] int+9 maybe Illusion Morpheus's Ring [1] SP+75 SP+75 Cowraiders Class 2 Card or Roaming Spellbook Card

-------------------------------------------#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top head costume with Champion Stone (Upper)

mid costume with INT Exchange Stone(Middle)

low costume with Magic Stone (Lower)

+10Perfect Size Shadow Armor SP+100

+10Perfect Size Shadow Weapon SP+100

+10Immune Athena Shadow Shield SP+100

+10 Hard Champion Shadow Shoes SP+100

+10 Almighty Shadow Pendant SP+100

+10 Almighty Shadow Earring SP+100

Thats very interesting and seeing Gospel having THAT MUCH impact is an insane surprise for me.
Even if Cross Impact do it more simple, its an interesting fact which maybe will helpfull in the future.

I wonder why you dont use the Illusion Morpheus Set for that (With right enchants) and where the Cowraider/Roaming Spellbook Card come from.

7 hours ago, KaiaKaito said:

Thats very interesting and seeing Gospel having THAT MUCH impact is an insane surprise for me.
Even if Cross Impact do it more simple, its an interesting fact which maybe will helpfull in the future.

I wonder why you dont use the Illusion Morpheus Set for that (With right enchants) and where the Cowraider/Roaming Spellbook Card come from.

Cowraider is from rockridge, roaming spellbook is part of the 17.2 cards

On 3/20/2020 at 5:15 PM, KaiaKaito said:

I'm sorry but Illusion morpheus set is a big failure and disappointment for me while playing on sm server. There's no single item that is good to asura, even the rings can be overcome for 2  simple mind hurt. The reason is that asura need raw sp and not maxSP.

I had some fun with gospel. it is not practical but give fashion dmg. I could hit 167m dmg in dummy. with boost atk and sp boost. dancer, claw and priest things.

I forgot to say but the "Ideal" build for asura, the raw dmg is 25~35m I guess. I don't want to have the perfect enchant, is not worth. I was hitting 20m with priest buffs.

1 minute ago, quantco said:

I'm sorry but Illusion morpheus set is a big failure and disappointment for me while playing on sm server. There's no single item that is good to asura, even the rings can be overcome for 2  simple mind hurt. The reason is that asura need raw sp and not maxSP.

I had some fun with gospel. it is not practical but give fashion dmg. I could hit 167m dmg in dummy. with boost atk and sp boost. dancer, claw and priest things.

I forgot to say but the "Ideal" build for asura, the raw dmg is 25~35m I guess. I don't want to have the perfect enchant, is not worth. I was hitting 20m with priest buffs.

So Raw Sp>Max Sp but still I wonder how Raw Sp+Max Sp+Some atk (Like Power Nivine Enchant on Illusion Morph Hood+Garment) would effect the build. Even the Accesory gives some good Raw Sp with perfect Enchants (300 each).

But I would be curios how a good build looks like. I mean 20m with Priest Skills is exactly my goal at the moment (Still my favorit build of all things). Sadly we dont have Costume Stones so this point is not an option at the moment.

1 hour ago, KaiaKaito said:

So Raw Sp>Max Sp but still I wonder how Raw Sp+Max Sp+Some atk (Like Power Nivine Enchant on Illusion Morph Hood+Garment) would effect the build. Even the Accesory gives some good Raw Sp with perfect Enchants (300 each).

But I would be curios how a good build looks like. I mean 20m with Priest Skills is exactly my goal at the moment (Still my favorit build of all things). Sadly we dont have Costume Stones so this point is not an option at the moment.

In Sm is not practicable enchanting old gears,  the cost is too heavy. When I tested the morpheus set(with no enchant) the difference was so huge that i just put morpheus set aside, and I was testing x a poorly version of the set that I showed. I remember I was hitting 6k dmg with arround 6m sp with morpeus, and hitting 10m dmg with 10m sp with the poorly set.

So I dont think is possible to arquive 20m+ asura with morpheus set, even with perfect enchants. from 5m to 20m is a huge gap.

But if you want to keep morpehus set is fine. pks, kssi are difficult to find with sp enchants while str sout with sp enchants is cheap

22 minutes ago, quantco said:

In Sm is not practicable enchanting old gears,  the cost is too heavy. When I tested the morpheus set(with no enchant) the difference was so huge that i just put morpheus set aside, and I was testing x a poorly version of the set that I showed. I remember I was hitting 6k dmg with arround 6m sp with morpeus, and hitting 10m dmg with 10m sp with the poorly set.

So I dont think is possible to arquive 20m+ asura with morpheus set, even with perfect enchants. from 5m to 20m is a huge gap.

But if you want to keep morpehus set is fine. pks, kssi are difficult to find with sp enchants while str sout with sp enchants is cheap

I just wondered how the perfect enchants variant on +11 could work.
I have no clue about how the actual formular is and how the optimal build is, thats why I asked here around for that. My max was sadly 6m with 10k Sp alone, so I really needed advices how to build it proberly :/

12 hours ago, KaiaKaito said:

I just wondered how the perfect enchants variant on +11 could work.
I have no clue about how the actual formular is and how the optimal build is, thats why I asked here around for that. My max was sadly 6m with 10k Sp alone, so I really needed advices how to build it proberly :/

Well you asked how ppl hit more than 20m in asura. I showed it is possible to hit, with only kro equips,  over 20m with no help from others. For me was fun to test because I'm also a asura fan. When I was hitting 10m I was really proud and satisfied, the difference to 12m~to 20m is that I need to change enchants to raw sp. Maxsp% and atk are secondly.

2 hours ago, quantco said:

Well you asked how ppl hit more than 20m in asura. I showed it is possible to hit, with only kro equips,  over 20m with no help from others. For me was fun to test because I'm also a asura fan. When I was hitting 10m I was really proud and satisfied, the difference to 12m~to 20m is that I need to change enchants to raw sp. Maxsp% and atk are secondly.

So in the end the main Fokus was Raw Sp, than Max Sp% and Atk...

Even if my server is not that ahead like kro or smr, I think more should be possible. I just thought that complet Illusion Morpheus+Illusion Leg +9 with Double Mental was optimal. But I need more tests than with different gears.
Still I wish to know how the new formular is, how I can quick math it and stuff :c