iRO changelog November 27, 2019

Dia

Added
Quest
Spoiler

Id: 63634
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I was part of the Cycle of Ragnarok... I shall dream until it is time to awaken again.
Quickinfo: Dream until awakened.
Id: 63635
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Atroce the Awakened, a henchment of the Ancient Ones has appeared, he took part in the attack against the settlement and should be defeated.
Quickinfo: Defeat Atroce the Awakened.
Id: 63636
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I can relive the battle with Atroce the Awakened in The Frozen Caverns, should I choose to. If I want to challenge him again, I should return to where we fought.
Quickinfo: Fight Atroce the Awakened again.
Id: 63637
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I can relive the battle with The Moon Slayer in it's lair, should I choose to. If I want to challenge it again, I should return to where we fought.
Quickinfo: Fight The Moon Slayer again.
Id: 63638
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I can relive the battle with The World Eater in it's realm, should I choose to. If I want to challenge it again, I should return to where we fought.
Quickinfo: Fight The World Eater again.
Id: 63639
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I can relive the battle with Lief the Betrayer, should I choose to. If I want to challenge him again, I should return to where we fought.
Quickinfo: Fight Lief again.

Changed
Quest
Spoiler

Id: 63582
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Join the EFather Huntington of the Prontera Church is looking for adventurers for an expedition. Speak to The Frozen Landshim to join.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63583
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Speak with LiefaFather Huntington wants me to introduce myself to Paladin Liefa, I can see her standing behind Father Huntington inside of the Sanctuary.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63584
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Tell Liefa when you'reI should get my things ready, to meet Capthen speak with Liefa again Muwuse & Mowoseinside of the Sanctuary to embark on our expedition.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63585
Episode Ragnarok
Info: MeetLiefa wants to introduce me to Captain Muwuse &and his brother Mowose, they'll be flying us to the frontier in their airship.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63586
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Join the crew ofand board the Airship called 'The Rudolph's Quest'.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63587
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Speak withI should get to know Muwuse oncand speak to him while on board his Airship. He seems like he's known bothe Rudolph's Quest Liefa and Lief for a long time. I should ask him about everyone on board.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63588
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I spoke with Muwuse about Liefa, I should ask him about the others if I haven't alreadyas well.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63589
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I spoke with Muwuse about Lief, I should ask him about the others if I haven't alreadyas well.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63590
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I spoke with Muwuse about himself, I should ask him about the others if I haven't alreadyas well.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63591
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I spoke with Muwuse about Mowose, I should ask him about the others if I haven't alreadyas well.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63592
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I've spoken to with Muwuse about everyone, I should speak wirsonally get to know the rest of the everyone elsexpedition team.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63593
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I spoke with Mowose, I should make sure I speak to everyone also and then head below deckMuwuse's brother. If I need refreshments I should come to him later.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63594
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I spoke with Liefa, I should make sure to speak with everyone also and then head below decke's the Expedition leader, she seems nice.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63595
Episode Ragnarok
Info: I spoke with Lief, I should make sure to speak withLiefa's brother. It seems like everyone on this also and then irhsip has been working together for ad below deckng time.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63596
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Speak with Muwuse after landing in The Frozen Lands landing zone.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63597
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Speak with Mowose after land Receive an adventure package from himing in The Frozen Lands. He might have something for me before I set off with Lief and Liefa.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63598
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Speak wIt's time to embark on our expedition through Liefa at the landing zonethe section of the frontier known as The Frozen Lands. Speak with Liefa when ready to begin.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63599
Episode Ragnarok
Info: TIt appears that we are to split up and travel to Tapte Stjerner separately and. It was the main settlement village, north of the landing zone. Tapte Stjhere's a meeting point near the center of town that we are to meet at.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63600
Episode Ragnarok
Info: IWe need to investigate what happened here. I'll probably learn the most from studying the remains of the villagers. I need to find 4 of the villagers remains and see what may have killedin town then meet back with the others at the meeting point.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63601
Episode Ragnarok
Info: FI found 1one of the dead vivillagers remains, once I find a total of four I'll have enough to put togersther what may have happened.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63602
Episode Ragnarok
Info: FI found 1one of the dead vivillagers remains, once I find a total of four I'll have enough to put togersther what may have happened.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63603
Episode Ragnarok
Quickinfo:
Id: 63604
Episode Ragnarok
Quickinfo:
Id: 63605
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Meet the others The village is a total loss, we are moving on to investigating the next location. Trading Post Kapstefna is right on the outskirts of Outpost Hilfalind, its a small trading post east / south east of Tapte Stjerner.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63606
Episode Ragnarok
Info: MeetThe trading post is abandoned, there's not much left hers ate. We need to move east towards Outpost HIilfalind.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63607
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Look arouSearch Outpost Hilfalind, the outpost and see what you cre has to be something to explain where the attack came from, regretfully due to the time passed and the snow, finding tracks is out of the question.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63608
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Defeat 40Aslaug and Magnus former comrades have been turned into Draugr and are unable to dispose of them. Dispatch their former comrades to release them from undeath.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63609
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Aslaug and Magnus are survivors of the attack that devastated others inside of TH settlement, according to them the attack came from the north, from a place called The Frozen Caverns. We are going to travel north and meet inside of the cavern, there's a meeting point there.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63610
Episode Ragnarok
Info: SearchThis is where the depths ofwolves who sacked the settlement caverns forme from, we might find something ouin the deepest part of the cavern, we should go there and inaryvestigate.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63611
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Defend yoThe rest of the team got sucked into another dimension by the two bigger wolves, I need to survive this ordeal and look for thenm, I should wait for the othersm at the meeting point near the entrance of The Frozen Cavernsafter I take care of my opponent.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63612
Episode Ragnarok
Info: SWe need to search for the LIalair of THhe Moon Slayer, we cand't allow that wolf to continue it's rampage. Lief says The Moon callSlayer is going east, I remember an eastward path from Outpost Hilfalind, that might be expedition team wa good place to start. We're all splitting up to find it, whoever finds it should send up a signal flare to alert the rest of the team.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63613
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Enter The Moon Slayer's lair and see what you can findfind where The Moon Slayer went.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63614
Episode Ragnarok
Info: See what happens when you interact withThere is a power well in the center of the power well in The Moon Slayer's laircavern, something might happen if I interact with it.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63615
Episode Ragnarok
Info: Defeat The Moon Slayer in combat.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63616
Episode Ragnarok
Info: You've thwarWe just defeated a global disaster, stay on guard asThe Moon Slayer, seems we've taken care of the threat in The Frozen Lands, we should head back to there may be more to come! landing zone and speak with Muwuse to prepare our flight back to the Kingdom.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63617
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be contI should speak with Liefa during the flight back to the kingdom while aboard the Airship, we just defeated an Ancient One together.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63618
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be continuedI spoke with Muwuse, I should make sure to speak with everyone else before I head below deck to get some rest.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63619
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be continuedI spoke with Mowose, I should make sure to speak with everyone else before I head below deck to get some rest.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63620
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be continuedI spoke with Liefa, I should make sure to speak with everyone else before I head below deck to get some rest.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63621
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be continuedI spoke with Lief, I should make sure to speak with everyone else before I head below deck to get some rest.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63622
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be continuedI spoke with Halvar, I should make sure to speak with everyone else before I head below deck to get some rest.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63623
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be continuedI spoke with Aslaug, I should make sure to speak with everyone else before I head below deck to get some rest.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63624
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be continuedI spoke with Magnus, I should make sure to speak with everyone else before I head below deck to get some rest.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63625
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be continuedOur expedition just returned to the Kingdom, we should meet with Father Huntington at the Prontera Church.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63626
Episode Ragnarok
Info: ToWe've been deployed to a new target, an Ancient One has been detected by Lief and Father Huntington closing in on Umbala, we're being sent to investigate. I should speak with Muwuse at the Izlude Airship Docks for further instructions.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63627
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be continuedSomething's happening down in Umbala, I should get to the Gang Plank on the deck of the Airship and Carl the 4th will teleport us down to the ground floor.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63628
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be cohe Umbala Guide just informed us that a Giant Wolf just went straight for Yggdrasil, seems to have done some damage to the Umbala village as well. We should head to the base of Yggdrasil to see what we can do.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63629
Episode Ragnarok
Info: The All Father himself came to combat The continuWorld Eater, it seems they've gone back to The Frozen Lands. We need to get back to our Airship.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63630
Episode Ragnarok
Info: ToWe're going back to Outpost Hilfalind, they'll be teleporting us down from the deck of the Airship. We need to finuedd the Storage Bunker, Lief says there's a rift there.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63631
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be continuedDefeat The World Eater.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63632
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be contLief has turned against us, he murdered Halvar and his own Sister before they even knew what was going on. He must be stopped.
Quickinfo:
Id: 63633
Episode Ragnarok
Info: To be continuedhe Lingering Spirit in Tapte Stjerner is asking for help to avenge it's death. Defeat 30 Frost Wolves and return to the spirit.
Quickinfo:

Map
Spoiler

Files
Spoiler

2019-11-26data_gm_r.gpf

• data\mp3nametable.txt
  • data\questid2display.txt
  • data\texture\유저인터페이스\map\ro19_frlf1.bmp
  • data\texture\유저인터페이스\map\ro19_frlf2.bmp
  • data\texture\유저인터페이스\map\ro19_frlf3.bmp
  • data\texture\유저인터페이스\map\ro19_frlf4.bmp
  • data\texture\유저인터페이스\map\ro19_kaps.bmp
  • data\texture\유저인터페이스\map\ro19_ouhi.bmp
  • data\texture\유저인터페이스\map\ro19_tast.bmp
  • data\texture\유저인터페이스\map\ro19_umba.bmp
  • data\texture\유저인터페이스\map\Thumbs.db

Added
Item
Spoiler

Id: (1338)

Duggan Hacker
A mysterious ax given to adventurers who successfully execute missions.

Class: One-Handed Axe
Attack: 245
Weight: 1
Weapon Level: 4
Requires Level: 130
Usable By: Swordman Jobs, Merchant Jobs
If refined to +7 or higher
SP Recovery +5
If refined to +9 or higher
MaxSP + 10%
If refined to +12 or higher
Atk + 5%
Reduces the skill usage delay by 5%
====== auto-parsed ======
Attack : 245
Weight : 1
Weapon Level : 4
Required Level : 130

Id: (18199)

The Big Bow
A mysterious bow given to adventurers who successfully carry out their missions.

Class: Bow
Attack: 150
Usable By: Thief, Archer, Assassin, Hunter Jobs, Rogue, Bard Jobs
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
Atk + 5%
Itemclass : Bow
Attack : 150

Id: (21059)

The Ultimate
A mysterious two-handed sword given to adventurers who successfully carry out their missions.

Class: Two-Handed Sword
Attack: 225
Usable By: Swordman Jobs
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
Atk + 5%
Attack : 225

Id: (26173)

The Rowdy Pipe
A mysterious staff given to adventurers who have successfully completed their missions.

Class: One-Handed Staff
Attack: 50
Magic Attack: 130
Usable By: Acolyte Jobs, Mage Jobs, Soul Linker
Int + 5
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
mAtk + 5%
Attack : 50

Id: (26219)

The Ol’ Clothesline
A mysterious whip given to adventurers who successfully carry out their missions.
Class: Whip
Attack: 125
Usable By: Dancer Jobs
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
Atk + 5%
Itemclass : Whip
Attack : 125

Id: (28050)

Frozen Creul Katar
A mysterious katar given to adventurers who successfully execute missions.

Class: Katar
Attack: 175
Usable By: Assassin Jobs
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
Atk + 5%
Itemclass : Katar
Attack : 175

Id: (28260)

The Fastest Shooter
A mysterious rifle given to adventurers who successfully execute missions.

Class: Rifle
Attack: 175
Usable By: Gunslinger Jobs
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
Atk + 5%
Itemclass : Rifle
Attack : 175

Id: (28640)

Papa HooDoo Manual
A mysterious book given to adventurers who successfully execute missions.
Class: Book
Attack: 80
Magic Attack: 145
Usable By: Priest Jobs, Sage Jobs, Taekwon Master
Int + 5
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
mAtk + 5%
Itemclass : Book
Attack : 80

Id: (28781)

The Razor of Ramona
A mysterious dagger given to adventurers who successfully execute missions.

Class: Dagger
Attack: 160
Usable By: All Jobs except Acolyte Jobs, Taekwon, Taekwon Master, Gunslinger Jobs, Doram
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
Atk + 5%
Itemclass : Dagger
Attack : 160

Id: (28959)

Jericho Wall
A mysterious shield given to adventurers who successfully carry out their missions.
Class: Shield
Defense: 140
Usable By: All Jobs
MaxHP + 1%
Additional MaxHP + 1% for every three refine levels
SP Recovery +1
MaxSP + 10%
SP Recovery +1
MaxSP + 5%
If Character Level is 150 or Higher
MaxHP + 1%
Itemclass : Shield
Defense : 140

Id: (32032)

The Berg Golden Spear
A mysterious one-handed spear given to adventurers who successfully execute missions.
Class: One-Handed Spear
Attack: 135
Usable By: Lord Knight Jobs, Paladin Jobs
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
Atk + 5%
Attack : 135

Id: (32114)

Accolade Lute
A mysterious lute given to adventurers who successfully carry out their missions.

Class: Musical Instrument
Attack: 115
Magic Attack: 60
Usable By: Maestro
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
Atk + 5%
Attack : 115

Id: (32356)

The Twist of Fates
A mysterious one-handed sword given to adventurers who successfully carry out their missions.

Class: One-Handed Sword
Attack: 150
Usable By: Swordman Jobs, Merchant Jobs, Thief Jobs
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
Atk + 5%
Attack : 150

Id: (32410)

The Spinebuster
A mysterious mace given to adventurers who successfully execute missions.

Class: Mace
Attack: 140
Weight: 0
Usable By: Novice Jobs, Swordman Jobs, Merchant Jobs, Acolyte Jobs
SP Recovery +5
MaxSP + 10%
Atk + 5%
Itemclass : Mace
Attack : 140
Weight : 0

Changed
Item
Spoiler

Id: (1618)

Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1]
A staff developed through the united efforts of the Mage Guild and Prontera Church. There are two different versions of this staff intended to help new trainees.
Magic Attack: 120
Property: Neutral
Weight: 100
Weapon Level: 3
Requires Level: 24
Dex + 3
Max HP + 400

Set Bonus
Survivor's Manteau
Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1]
Max HP + 300
Matk - 5%
Matk + 1% per upgrade level of Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1] up to a maximum upgrade level of +10.
Reduces damage taken from Neutral property attacks by 3% per upgrade level of Survivor's Manteau up to a maximum upgrade level of +10.

Set Bonus
Survivor's Manteau [1]
Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1]
Max HP + 300
Matk - 5%
Matk + 1% per upgrade level of Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1].
Reduces damage taken from Neutral property attacks by 3% per upgrade level of Survivor's Manteau [1].

Set Bonus
Illusion Survivor's Manteau [1]
Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1]
Max HP + 1000
Matk - 50
Matk + 20 per upgrade level of Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1] up to maximum upgrade of +10.
Reduces the global delay of skills by 3% per 3 upgrade levels of Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1].
Reduces damage taken from Neutral property attacks by 1% per 2 upgrade levels of Illusion Survivor's Manteau [1] up to a maximum upgrade of +10.

Set Bonus
Survival Circlet [1]
Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1]
Matk + 10 per upgrade level of Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1].
If Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1] upgrade level is +10 or higher,
Adds a chance of buffing the user for 5 seconds when performing a magical attack; Reduces the variable casting time of skills by 50%.

Set Bonus
Survivor's Orb
Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1]
Matk + 10 per upgrade level of Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1].
If the user's base level is 99 or lower,
Reduces the variable casting time of skills by 3%.
Increases the damage of Chain Lightning and Earth Strain by 15%.
Increases the damage of Heaven's Drive and Jupitel Thunder by 70%.
If the user's base level is 100 or higher,
Reduces the variable casting time of skills by an additional 9%.
Increases the damage of Chain Lightning and Earth Strain by 45%.
Increases the damage of Heaven's Drive and Jupitel Thunder by 210%.

Set Bonus
Survivor's Manteau
Survivor's Orb
Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1]
Matk + 1%
If Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1] upgrade level is +5 or higher, additional Matk + 2%.
If Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1] upgrade level is +7 or higher, additional Matk + 2%.

Set Bonus
Survivor's Manteau [1]
Survivor's Orb
Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1]
Matk + 1%
If Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1] upgrade level is +5 or higher, additional Matk + 2%.
If Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1] upgrade level is +7 or higher, additional Matk + 2%.

Set Bonus
Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1]
Survivor's Shoes
Reduces damage taken from Demi-Human race enemies by 10%.
Bypass 50% of hard magic defense of normal monsters and boss monsters when performing a magical attack.
Increases magical damage on Demi-Human race targets by 20%.
Increases the damage of Neutral property magical attacks on targets by 80%.
Reduces the cooldown of Earth Strain by 2.4 seconds.
Reduces the cooldown of Chain Lightning by 1 second.
Adds a 6% chance of buffing the user for 5 seconds when performing a magical attack; Increases the damage of Chain Lightning by 100%.
Weight : 100
Weapon Level : 3
Required Level : 24

Id: (1620)

Survivor's Rod (Int) [1]
A staff developed through the united efforts of the Mage Guild and Prontera Church. There are two different versions of this staff intended to help new trainees.
Magic Attack: 120
Property: Neutral
Weight: 100
Weapon Level: 3
Requires Level: 24
Int + 3
Max HP + 400

Set Bonus
Survivor's Manteau
Survivor's Rod (Int) [1]
Max HP + 300
Matk - 5%
Matk + 1% per upgrade level of Survivor's Rod (Int) [1] up to a maximum upgrade level of +10.
Reduces damage taken from Neutral property attacks by 3% per upgrade level of Survivor's Manteau up to a maximum upgrade level of +10.

Set Bonus
Survivor's Manteau [1]
Survivor's Rod (Int) [1]
Max HP + 300
Matk - 5%
Matk + 1% per upgrade level of Survivor's Rod (Int) [1].
Reduces damage taken from Neutral property attacks by 3% per upgrade level of Survivor's Manteau [1].

Set Bonus
Survivor's Rod (Int) [1]
Max HP + 1000
Matk - 50
Matk + 20 per upgrade level of Survivor's Rod (Int) [1] up to maximum upgrade of +10.
Reduces the global delay of skills by 3% per 3 upgrade levels of Survivor's Rod (Int) [1].
Reduces damage taken from Neutral property attacks by 1% per 2 upgrade levels of Illusion Survivor's Manteau [1] up to a maximum upgrade of +10.

Set Bonus
Survivor's Circlet [1]
Survivor's Rod (Int) [1]
Matk + 10 per upgrade level of Survivor's Rod (Int) [1].
If Survivor's Rod (Int) [1] upgrade level is +10 or higher,
Adds a chance of buffing the user for 5 seconds when performing a magical attack; Reduces the variable casting time of skills by 50%.

Set Bonus
Survivor's Orb
Survivor's Rod (Int) [1]
Matk + 10 per upgrade level of Survivor's Rod (Int) [1].
If the user's base level is 99 or lower,
Reduces the variable casting time of skills by 3%.
Increases the damage of Chain Lightning and Earth Strain by 15%.
Increases the damage of Heaven's Drive and Jupitel Thunder by 70%.
If the user's base level is 100 or higher,
Reduces the variable casting time of skills by an additional 9%.
Increases the damage of Chain Lightning and Earth Strain by 45%.
Increases the damage of Heaven's Drive and Jupitel Thunder by 210%.

Set Bonus
Survivor's Manteau
Survivor's Orb
Survivor's Rod [1] (Int) [1]
Matk + 1%
If Survivor's Rod (Int) [1] upgrade level is +5 or higher, additional Matk + 2%.
If Survivor's Rod (Int) [1] upgrade level is +7 or higher, additional Matk + 2%.

Set Bonus
Survivor's Manteau [1]
Survivor's Orb
Survivor's Rod [1] (Int) [1]
Matk + 1%
If Survivor's Rod (Int) [1] upgrade level is +5 or higher, additional Matk + 2%.
If Survivor's Rod (Int) [1] upgrade level is +7 or higher, additional Matk + 2%.

Set Bonus
Survivor's Rod (Int) [1]
Survivor's Shoes
Bypass 50% of hard magic defense of normal monsters and boss monsters when performing a magical attack.
Increases magical damage on Demi-Human race targets by 20%.
Increases the damage of Neutral property magical attacks on targets by 80%.
Reduces the cooldown of Earth Strain by 2.4 seconds.
Reduces the cooldown of Chain Lightning by 1 seconds.
Adds a 6% chance of buffing the user for 5 seconds when performing a magical attack; Increases the damage of Chain Lightning by 100%.
Weight : 100
Weapon Level : 3
Required Level : 24

Id: (5512)

Aquarius Diadem
This diadem honors Aquarius, the 11th astrological sign in the zodiac calendar. Its power increases defense from Wind attacks.
Class:
Headgear
Position: Upper
Defense: 6
Weight: 30
Requires Level: 70

Str + 2, FLEE
Flee
+ 10,
Increases attack resistance to

Reduces damage taken from
Wind property attacks by 5%.
If refined to upgrade level is +7 or higher,
DEF + 1, ATKAtk + 15.
_
Class : Headgear

Defense : 3
Weight : 30
Level : 70
Job : All
+ 1
Itemclass : Headgear
Defense : 6
Weight : 30
Required Level : 70

Id: (6820)

Energy Fragment
A fragment of energy which if left alone will fade away into nothing.
Account BoundCan be exchanged for Old Nightmare Headgear in Tomb of Honor Dungeon.

Id: (11596)

Blood In Skull
A skull shaped cup filled with blood. It obviously has some mysterious powers.
Class: Recovery
Weight: 5
Restores 600 HP.
Set Bonus
Midgard Serpent Hat [1]
Blood In Skull
Increases the recovery rate of Blood In Skull consumables by an additional 50%.
If Midgard Serpent Hat [1] upgrade level is +7 or higher,
Increases the recovery rate of Blood in Skull consumable by an additional 20%.

Weight : 5

Id: (18745)

Choco Stick In Mouth
A long stick with an addictive choco. You can't seem to get enough of it.
SP + 50.
Series
Class: Headgear Defense : 0
Position : Lower
Defense:
Requires LV evel: 10
Equipped by Usable By: All Jobs
Max SP + 50

Defense : 0
Required Level : 10

Id: (18987)

Midgard Serpent Hat [1]
Modeled after Jormungand the Midgard Serpent. Effect of blood is strengthened with its presence.
Class: Headgear
Position: Upper
Defense: 5
Weight: 10
Requires Level: 70
All Stats + 2
Reduces the global delay of skills by 5%.
If upgrade level is +7 or higher,
Aspd + 1.
If upgrade level is +10 or higher,
Reduces the global delay of ski
ncreases the recovery rate of Blood In Skull consumables by an additional 50%.
Set Bonus
Midgard Serpent Hat [1]
Blood In Skull
If upgrade level is +7 or higher,
Aspd + 1

Increases the recovery rate of Blood Iin Skull consumables by an additional 520%.
If Midgard Serpent Hat [1] upgrade level is +710 or higher,
IncreasReduces the recovery rateglobal delay of Blood in Skuskill consumable by an additional 205%.
Defense : 5
Weight : 10
Required Level : 70

Id: (20038)

Costume Haunted Armor Helm
A ghostly helmet, one of a kind, it seems to be haunted..
Class: Costume
Position: Upper, Middle, Lower
Requires Level: 1
Itemclass : Costume
Required Level : 1

Id: (20295)

Costume: Poring Sunglasses
Sunglasses with the lenses modeled after the adorable Poring. An essential item for drawing everybody's attention.
_
Type
Position: Headgear (Middle)
Requireds Level: 1
Required JobUsable By: All Jobs

Id: (20847)

A manteau that protects its wearer from the elements.

Eligible Survivor's Rod for set combo:
Survivor's Rod (Dex) [1]
Survivor's Rod (Int) [1]

Class: Garment
Defense: 30
Weight: 55
Usable By: Mage Jobs, Soul Linker
Vit + 15

Set Bonus
Survivor's Rod [1]
Max HP + 1000
Matk - 50
Matk + 20 per upgrade level of the Survivor's Rod [1] up to maximum upgrade of +10.
Reduces the global delay of skills by 3% per 3 upgrade levels of Survivor's Rod [1].
Reduces
damage taken from Neutral property attacks by 1% per every other2 upgrade levels of theIllusion Survivor's Manteau [1] up to a maximum upgrade of +10.
Itemclass : Garment
Defense : 30
Weight : 55

Id: (27263)

Fei Kanabian Card
Class: Card
Compounds On: Shoes
Weight: 01
Adds a 20% chance of transforming the user into a Golem for 10 seconds when performing a physicalshort-ranged attack.
DEF
;
Def
+ 300 for the duration of the transformation.
Itemclass : Card

Id: (31533)

Costume: Warm Black Cat Muffler
A warm muffler you want to wear when the weather gets cold. The wiggling tail is just too adorable.
Position: Lower

Id: (31795)

Costume Elephant Fairy
An ornament made to resemble an elephant-like fairy. The water whirling around with the fairy is beautiful.
Position: Middle

Files
Spoiler

2019-11-27data_gm_desc_r.rgz