KRO : Jobs improvement project

Sigma

well, as for attacking a monster, size & race modifier cards won't increase DB damage. in PvP/WoE scenario if you attack a player and he's wearing hydra card or any other reduct gear (can be WoE gear or gear with ranged dmg reduct), OR water/fire element resist gears (ex, pasana/angeling/swordfish) it will reduce the dmg of DB or wDB.

below is the current DB formula.

[(CurrHP ÷ 50) + (MaxSP ÷ 4)] × (SkillLv × BaseLv ÷ 150) × (95 + DragonTraining_Lv × 5)% × (100 + Ranged Damage Modifiers)% x (Elemental Modifiers)%

Edited by Yasuo

On 6/6/2020 at 1:29 PM, Sigma said:

Currently both Dragon Breath skills are affected by long ranged modifier only.

And no I can't foretell the changes that don't even arrive server.

@Limz i asked Sigma the same question on page 8. Hope this will clear things up because i know currently there are some debates about whether DB formula affected by race/size/atk% modifier. As far as i know, this confusion started from iROwiki  when they posted the new DB formula after 175/60 patch that stated +race modifier% at the end of the DB formula and after that they deleted that part after some time.

2 hours ago, kaitosyn said:

@Limz i asked Sigma the same question on page 8. Hope this will clear things up because i know currently there are some debates about whether DB formula affected by race/size/atk% modifier. As far as i know, this confusion started from iROwiki  when they posted the new DB formula after 175/60 patch that stated +race modifier% at the end of the DB formula and after that they deleted that part after some time.

thank you for the reply. i didn't notice your question on page 8 
sorry for double question topic

On 8/29/2019 at 8:29 AM, Sigma said:

3. Wind Cutter

- Changes the skill logic. The skill will be cast immediately, no longer require target.

- The skill will deal damage to the surrounding enemies. Area of effect : 3x3 (level 1~2) / 5x5 (level 3~4) / 7x7 (level 5).

- Removes knock-back and fear inflicting effects.

- Reduces skill cooldown from 2 seconds to (0.95 - (0.15 x skill level)) seconds, adds 1 seconds delay after skill, increases SP consumption by 14.

- Changes skill element from forced wind property to depends on weapon element instead.

- If user equips two-handed sword, the skill will ignore target's defense and increases number of hit to twice.

- If user equips spear, the skill damage type will become long ranged physical damage.

- New damage formula :

- - Two-handed Sword : (250 x skill level)%Atk per hit.

- - Spear : (400 x skill level)%Atk.

- - Other kind of weapons : (300 x skill level)%Atk.

B104IYYJOHPI9GU4KA7P.gif

Does this rework make wind cutter detect/hit hidden(yes hiding, not cloaking) target?

Is there a patch note regarding this?

Thanks

On 5/28/2020 at 1:25 AM, Sigma said:

2.7. Cannon Spear
- Changes from dealing damage to all enemies in straight line to dealing damage to nearby enemies around the target (5x5 cells based on level 5).
- Increases SP consumption to 50 based on level 5, reduces cast range from 9 to 7 cells.
- Has a chance to trigger critical. Critical chance is the half of user's Cri.

Since the information is redacted, so this one is not implemented @Sigma?

12 hours ago, Alfia3105 said:

Since the information is redacted, so this one is not implemented @Sigma?

The latest info I got from KRO Sakray implies that the skill has been half-updated. 

Cri chance updated but skill AoE still be straight line. 

I'll keep an eye on it until it arrives main servers. 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 1:25 AM, Sigma said:

11.2. Aimed Bolt
- Fixes number of hit to be 5 hits regardless target's size, fixes arrow consumption to 3 ea.
- When using under Fear Breeze state, increases damage to (800 + (35 x skill level))%Atk per hit.

So a level 10 aim bolt under fear breeze effect gives 1150x5= 5750%/skill ? 

On 8/1/2020 at 8:32 AM, Sigma said:

There is no patchnote about it, sorry.

I got another question then
Does wind cutter hit hidden (hide, not cloaking) target on kRO?

Since there is no patch note about it and it used to not hit hidden target but some servers with RK rework and new client have wind cutter hit hidden target

Thanks

20 minutes ago, Loxyn said:

I got another question then
Does wind cutter hit hidden (hide, not cloaking) target on kRO?

Since there is no patch note about it and it used to not hit hidden target but some servers with RK rework and new client have wind cutter hit hidden target

Thanks

Wind cutter is like Igni break which is aoe, it won't hit "hidding" unless it has earth affinity like earth drive

Edited by Revenant

On 8/13/2020 at 1:21 AM, Revenant said:

Wind cutter is like Igni break which is aoe, it won't hit "hidding" unless it has earth affinity like earth drive

did u test it on kRO? I also have the same thought as yours but it apparently has been changed so it hits hiding target (at least on some servers which claim that they are official-kRO-like).

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/28/2020 at 4:25 AM, Sigma said:

1.1. Dragon Breath / Dragon Breath - Water
- Improves base level modifier from (base level/150) to (base level/100)

@Sigma Hi Sigma, does this skill get affected by hard def of the target after the update or this skill would treat the hard def of the target as soft def as before.

On 8/30/2020 at 6:03 AM, Will Le said:

@Sigma Hi Sigma, does this skill get affected by hard def of the target after the update or this skill would treat the hard def of the target as soft def as before.

literally the same as before just improved base level modifier

On 8/20/2020 at 7:27 AM, roonike said:

does overbrand still has it's animation lock or that was removed?

4 hours ago, GB. said:

Hi Sigma, 

I just want to ask regarding Overbrand. How the skill works since it's self target now, is the area of effect still the same? So we need move to certain direction to hit the target?

Look like Overbrand works similar to Magnum Break now. Deals 1 hit dmg to surrounding enemies within 7 x 7 cells around the user.

1 hour ago, Sigma said:

Look like Overbrand works similar to Magnum Break now. Deals 1 hit dmg to surrounding enemies within 7 x 7 cells around the user.

Is there a demonstration of the skill?, Oh so no more pierce and swing dmg. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know this might dumb question but on some server it different.
5.1. Enchant Deadly Poison
- When reconnecting (moving to certain maps). The skill effect no longer be removed. 
does switch the weapon/remove the weapon will removed EDP effect ?