KRO : Mass skills balance (1st, 2nd and transcendent classes skills)

Sigma

3 hours ago, Sephylon said:

Is this still true about no limit(unlimit)? Its listed as notes under the skill in iro. Kro description of the skill however seems to imply its multiplicative to your final ranged damage?

The Ranged Damage boost stacks additively to other mods from equipments/cards (Archer Skeleton cards, Elven Bow + Arrow Set, etc)

https://irowiki.org/wiki/No_Limits

Confirm on IRO.

This also happens to Intensification and Basilica too.

4 hours ago, Sigma said:

Confirm on IRO.

This also happens to Intensification and Basilica too.

intensification adds to other ghost mods? According to iro it multiplies the final ghost mod =x

The damage increase acts as a final damage multiplier. At Level 5, it triples Ghost property magic damage, or a 200% increase. This is separate of Elvira card or similar ghost property boosts.

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Intensification

20 minutes ago, Sephylon said:

intensification adds to other ghost mods? According to iro it multiplies the final ghost mod =x

The damage increase acts as a final damage multiplier. At Level 5, it triples Ghost property magic damage, or a 200% increase. This is separate of Elvira card or similar ghost property boosts.

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Intensification

🤔 When this skill implemented to IRO it stacked additively. Maybe it's bug and has been fixed.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2020 at 5:41 PM, bene13 said:

take me out of doubt with this rebalance sbk is criticizing?

I think i understood your question, and the answer is no, the Soul Destroyer dealing critical damage is on another balance patch.

The only change that would affect Soul Destroyer was on EDP, all skills that were nerfed with it active, no longer have their damage % halved.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello sigma i want to ask something
1.2 Aura Blade
- Increases bonus flat damage depends on user's base level. Bonus flat damage : Base level x (3 + skill level)

it's said increase bonus flat damage but Is it only for normal attack ? or skill such Ignition break, Sonic wave, Storm blast affect too by the bonus flat damage ?

4 hours ago, Limz said:

Hello sigma i want to ask something
1.2 Aura Blade
- Increases bonus flat damage depends on user's base level. Bonus flat damage : Base level x (3 + skill level)

it's said increase bonus flat damage but Is it only for normal attack ? or skill such Ignition break, Sonic wave, Storm blast affect too by the bonus flat damage ?

It works with skills, but only added at the end. However, for a skill like clashing spiral, it adds the flat damage multiple times. Same with bowling bash. 

• 5 months later...
On 10/4/2018 at 10:01 PM, Sigma said:

2. Merchant
2.1 Crazy Uproar
- Adds 0.5 seconds fixed casting time.
- Adds 1 second variable casting time.
- Changes skill mechanism, grants Str + 4 and Atk + 30 to the user and nearby party members.
- Adds 30 seconds cooldown.

Dear sir @Sigma
regarding this skill, is the atk bonus goes to stat.atk or weapon.atk? thanks

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2021 at 12:48 PM, Sephylon said:

iro is waaaaaaaaaaay behind kro. You'll prob get it there when your grandchildren have grandchildren XD

On 4/21/2021 at 8:37 AM, Chady said:

Are these for kRO only or are these implemented in others like iRO and pRO?

Actually, iRO have these changes (If i'm correct, all of them, they tend to do some custom things), not sure about pRO, i don't follow the changes on that server

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 12:01 PM, Sigma said:

3. Assassin Cross
3.1 Meteor Assault
- Removes 0.5 seconds delay after skill.
- Adds 0.5 seconds cooldown.
- Changes damage formula, damage is increased depends on user's Str and base level. New damage formula : (200 + (120 x skill level))%.

With the new damage formula: (200 + (120 x skill level))%, the skill suffers damage increase with the use of cards, for example Corrupted Wanderer Card ????

On 8/3/2021 at 2:52 AM, monirairag said:

With the new damage formula: (200 + (120 x skill level))%, the skill suffers damage increase with the use of cards, for example Corrupted Wanderer Card ????

Do You mean the skill gain bonus from modifier? If that so, yes it is.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/8/2018 at 8:38 AM, Sigma said:

Only know for shield boomerang damage will be (80xskill level)% Atk

Hi Sigma, are there some updates on how shield boomerang formula is now?

I have found different formulas on the internet but couldn't find which one is the correct.

17 hours ago, Berserker said:

Hi Sigma, are there some updates on how shield boomerang formula is now?

I have found different formulas on the internet but couldn't find which one is the correct.

This is new damage formula of Shield Boomerang

((80xskill level) + shield weight + (shield refine rate x 4))% Atk

BTW the skill still be pseudo-neutral. can't deal damage to ghost 3 / 4 monsters even you endow element to your weapon.

• mvp 1