Jump to content

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/06/18 in all areas

  1. 2 points
  2. 1 point
    Geffen Magic Muffler [1] Reduces variable casting time by 10%. Matk + 10 per 2 refine rate. Matk + 1% per 3 refine rate. If refine rate is 7 or higher, increases all property magical damage by 5%. If refine rate is 9 or higher, reduces variable casting time by 10%. When equipped with Geffen Magic Robe, Matk + 30. If refine rate of Geffen Magic Robe is 11 or higher, additional Matk + 40, reduces variable casting time by 20%. When equipped with Magic Intensifier Ring, reduces SP comsumption of skills by 5%. Class: Garment Defense: 20 Weight: 55 Required Level: 99 Usable Jobs : All Anti Magic Manteau [1] MaxHP + 300. MaxHP + 100 per 2 refine rate. MaxHP + 2% per 3 refine rate. If refine rate is 7 or higher, Atk + 7%. If refine rate is 9 or higher, reduces variable casting time by 10%. When equipped with Anti Magic Suit, Atk + 30. If refine rate of Anti Magic Suit is 11 or higher, additional Atk + 40, reduces delay after skill by 10%. When equipped with Physical Enhancer Ring, reduces delay after skill by 5%. Class: Garment Defense: 23 Weight: 75 Required Level: 99 Usable Jobs : All Despair God Morocc Card Transforms into Despair God Morocc for 5 seconds when using First Aid. Atk + 10%, MaxHP - 50%. Increases physical damage against demihuman and angel race enemies by 30%. Compounded on : Shoes Prefix : Demon God's Demon God's Apostle Ahat Card MaxSP + 5% When equipped with Demon God's Apostle Shnaim Card, additional MaxSP + 5%. Compounded on : Accessory Prefix : Dominator's Demon God's Apostle Shnaim Card MaxHP + 5% When equipped with Demon God's Apostle Ahat Card, additional MaxHP + 5%. Compounded on : Accessory Prefix : Coordinator's Brinaranea Card Increases water property magical damage by 15%. When equipped with Muspellskoll Card, increases water property magical damage by additional 10%. Compounded on : Weapon Prefix : Brinaranea Muspellskoll Card Reduces physical and magical damage taken from fire property enemies by 30%. When equipped with Brinaranea Card, reduces physical and magical damage taken from fire property enemies by additional 10%. Compounded on : Shield Prefix : Muspelheim Morocc's Minion Card Atk + 100, greatly increases attack speed (reduces delay after attack by 25%). MaxHP - 20%. When equipped with Despair God Morocc Card, MaxHP + 50%. Compounded on : Armor Prefix : Destructive Grim Reaper Ankou Card When receiving physical or magical damage, has a chance to curse all enemies in 17x17 cells around the user, Atk + 25% and Matk + 25% for 10 seconds. The probability shall increase depend on refine rate. Transforms into Grim Reaper Ankou for 5 seconds when using First Aid. Compounded on : Headgear Prefix : Grim Reaper Ankou Corrupt Life Card MaxHP + 500, MaxSP + 50. Increases damage taken from angel race monsters by 50%. When equipped with Orc Baby Card, reduces damage taken from neutral property by 5%, Flee + 5. When equipped with Baby Desert Wolf Card, Int + 3, MaxSP + 100, Matk + 5%. When equipped with Familiar Card, Atk + 15, increase physical damage against shadow property enemies by 20%. When equipped with Orc Warrior Card, reduce damage taken from demihuman race enemies by 15%. When equipped with Desert Wolf Card, increases physical damage against medium and large enemies by 15%. When equipped with Phen Card, reduces variable casting time by 25%. When equipped with Orc Zombie Card, Hit + 15, Flee + 15, increase critical damage by 15%. When equipped with Verit Card, MaxHP + 4%, MaxSP + 4%. When equipped with Magalodon Card, Def + 100. Compounded on : Headgear Prefix : Corrupt Life
×